Monday, August 7, 2017

Mason Food Pantry Relieves Food Insecurity through Pantry Store


An investment advisor and professional transition coach, Theodore “Ted” Catino is a cofounder of the GigSmart mobile app. Ted Catino formerly served as the CEO for Security National Automotive Acceptance Corporation (SNAAC) in Ohio. Sold in 2011, SNAAC continues its work in the insurance industry and makes efforts to contribute to service member support and community organizations, including the Mason Food Pantry

With a focus on compassion and dignity, Mason Food Pantry helps families who experience food insecurity due to unemployment, homelessness, financial struggle, health issues, and other means beyond their control. The organization accepts donations of non-perishable foods, basic care items, and pet food. 

Donated items are placed within a public-access pantry, where families can shop for the supplies and food products that best suit their individual needs and family preferences. Open three days a week, the pantry is designed for convenience with items colorized and organized by category. Families who use the pantry purchase items using points distributed according to household size, and shoppers receive feedback on their remaining point value throughout their visit. 

To use the service, families must reside in the Mason City School District and provide proof of residency, including a Mason City school ID or current report card for school-aged children. Persons residing in a Mason motel must bring a current invoice during each visit.

2 comments:

  1. Here is the investors contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com.  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete

GigSmart Offers Multiple Advantages for Independent Workers

In 2016, entrepreneur Ted Catino debuted the mobile app GigSmart to connect companies and gig workers on terms beneficial to both. Throug...